A Day With Them-Mr.Dakgalbi

Hello guys,

How's your day? Going good?
I'm still the same. Breath. Alive. Haha!
Creating new personal blog, but rarely update,what happen to me LOL!

By the way, just sharing with you my activity last weekend with my new group - KPOP lover! Anyone here kpop lover too? Yeah, let's put your hands up babe!

Unplanned actually. Just went out to pass a things. Then chit chat in short time. Where was our hang out place? Check out below guys....





Here in Mr.Dakgalbi at MyTown Shopping Centre! Have you been here? My first experience actually but I'm okay with it since I love to try something new. And this is the great chance for me.




Our dinner yummy!




The food was finished! 




After that, we moved to Family Mart located at Basement 1 (B1) level. What's your favourite things when you go to Family Mart? Ice cream yeah!




And here we got our cheesecake ice cream flavor :)


So my weekend was ended with them, my small kpop family. Peace guys and bye!

Comments

Popular Posts