CHARITY PROGRAM BY K-POP FANDOM

Hello guys, how are you? 

Your life going well? Good if yes.

So now let me introduce to you one of my planning to do charity event for homeless in Kuala Lumpur area. Interested to join? Let's do it!





Check it out the poster above guys. All the details there. If you want to do some donation that we need (refer the poster) my pleasure. Or if you want to know details you also can contact one of the admin in charge (refer the poster). We're pleasant to assist you.

As mention in the poster our focusing items is stationery and toiletries. This is what they are need (homeless). Besides if you want to sponsor mineral water or biscuit it will be great. Come let's support this charity program.

I also encourage anyone of you to be a part in our team as a volunteer. I'm sure some of you have a desire to do charity work but you don't know how to start. Here we show you the platform.

The charity event will be held on 6th December lead by IOJ (Institut Onn Jaafar). Generally IOJ is the NGO that helps the homeless around KL and a lot of the volunteers from IPT's joined. I was one of them. So if you ask me about the experienced doing charity program under IOJ, is was great and happy moment together.

So, what are you waiting for? Let's we do together. 

Comments

Popular Posts